Friday, February 26, 2010

Laptop Sleeves

I've prob. referenced to these before but I thought I'd put them all together for my own sake.

Laptop Sleeve with velcra flap
EFF525094.jpg
 Here's a link for a bunch of laptop sleeve/cozy patterns
12 laptop sleeves&cases
Still haven't found an actual zippered sleeve yet. The flap thing is kind of cute, but I think the magnetic button thing is better than velcro
Here we go! Closest I could get. We could totally make these easily in different sizes! And I'm sure ours would be much cooler!
Zippered Laptop Case


 3355
VIEW C
Fitted laptop computer case with zipper opening is lined and has fleece padding.  Instructions included to adjust size to fit any computer.
Material Required:
Fabric, Lining & Fleece 45" (115 cm) wide - 3/4 yd (0.70 m)
                                     or 60" (152 cm) wide - 1/2 yd (0.50 m)
Notions: Thread, one 22" (55 cm) zipper.


Here are my inspirations
Netbook Cover -- Lined and Padded Zipper Pouch for Your 10.2 Inch Mini Laptop

Laptop sleeve for a 13 inch Macbook

and the one at the very top of this post.

No comments: