Saturday, February 13, 2010

HOLY SCRAPS

So mom (yes I'm going to blog about it) said she was going to make a scrap quilt because she has so many scraps of fabric! And I proceeded to inform her that she doesn't always have to just make a scrap quilt. That there are TONS of different things you can do with scraps. SO, I googled "What to make with scraps of fabric" and this is what I came up with!
Over 50 ideas of what you can make with scraps! Ya, I know, amazing right!?
Click HERE for the link

Here are several other links to sites with ideas! ENJOY:)

13 ways to use scraps 

Frugal Scraps

:O Fabric Buttons! I totally want a button maker!

More Ideas

Scrap Happy

I just did 5 from my google search!

Plus there is of course the typical scrap quilt like on this SITE

And that's my 2 cents on scraps!

Jess

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great ideas, Jess! Check out my blog. haha