Wednesday, February 17, 2010

5 Things I Want...

1)Nikon D40 Digital SLR
Nikon D40 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm lens (Black) 
They don't make them anymore, but I've found them on Amazon and Ebay for a decent price. I  would rather get this one than the newer version without video. However...I may have to wait awhile for this one...

2)One-Yard Wonders Book (I've blogged about this one before!)
One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric! 
3)Porters Gift Card 
 I'd like to get an exacto knife set, more bead stuff, fabric, and things for the many projects I'd like to do. I guess that's kind of alot of things bundled into one.

4)Vinyl Wall Decals
Not sure which one(s) yet so I don't have a picture. I know I've talked about this in a previous blog as well. Here's a new site I found though:

5)To have our baby and for her to be nice and healthy:)

These are in no way in any kind of order. Just a little wish list. I could prob. easily add more...
like right now I think I'd like a bouquet of flowers...haha
A framed picture of Christ
There are alot of different ones to choose from...hard to pick just one

4972457_product My_child_5x7_product
Innocence_3x4_product Ourgiftwt_product
My Three White Dresses picture (Where did this picture go?? I don't think I have it do I??)

5x7_three_white_dresses_product The "new" first presidency print

The_first_presidency_11x14_product

Frames to put my photos in so I can decorate our house
ANYWAY...you get the idea:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great camera! I have the d90 and I'm saving up for the d700 but I got my sister in law the d40, the 18-55 lens, and the fixed 50, and she loves them! Another one of my friends has the 40 and loves it too! They still have them on adorama.com!

Crystal said...

Hey, that's the same camera I have (and I think Kassie has that one, right? or a newer one?). I don't know when or if I'll upgrade. I like it well enough. If I were you I'd get a different lense, like 18mm - 105mm. And I know I have that white dresses picture. I don't know where it is, probably at mom and dad's house. You are free to steal it if you want.