I thought I would post a little update on Allison. She is crawling and getting around very well now. She is across the room and chewing on cords and getting in to things in no time flat. She has also gotten 2 teeth on the bottom. Both already broke through and nice and sharp. :D So ya! She's quite the cute little button. Some of her fav. things:
* Turtle water toy
* Rubber wii remote cover
* Kiwi Bird Toy
* Smiling-- at EVERYONE
* Laughing until she can't laugh any more (Grandma is apparently the funniest person in the world)
* Chewing on feet and shoes
* The Outdoors!
* Eating/Chewing on anything she's not supposed to:) And the things she can!
Although she's teething she is doing VERY well with it. She's only slightly grumpier. She still doesn't scream bloody murder which is nice. Just a bit winier than usual. She sleeps great at night. Last night she slept from 11pm-7:30am and there have been a couple nights where she has slept 10pm-9:00am. Her normal is still 10pm-around 5or 6am. She of course goes back to sleep after eating at the am times and sleeps until 9 or 10am! So can't complain there:)
New things for her:
* 2 Teeth (and no doubt more on the way)
* Traveling to Missouri
* Swinging in a real baby swing. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it.
* Going to the park
* Seeing my cousins--She loves watching people! She does considerably good with strangers too.
Anyway, I'll have to post pictures soon. Take Care!