Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we stayed in Rexburg, Idaho for Thanksgiving. my brother (Aaron) was going to come up and visit and spend Thanksgiving with us, but didn't want to make the road trip alone. So we invited one of Chandler's friends, Eric, over instead.
May I just say that EVERYTHING I made turned out great! The only thing that turned out not so great was the pie we bought at Albertsons (yuck, don't ever get there fresh dutch apple pies). But everything else was great.
I made Ham, Loaded Mashed Potatoes,Cooked Carrots, Pasta Salad, Stuffing, and Cresent Rolls. All of it didn't take me very long and nothing was under or over cooked. It was a miracle! Normally there's that one thing that gets a little more done than you'd like, but not this meal baby! And I managed to not spill anything on the floor! Yay! Anyhow, I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious everything turned out. I just wish I would have either made my own pie or went with the more expensive frozen pie. Oh well, we don't need pie right.
I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of everything. We kind of just gobbled it all down :)We still have some leftovers though sense there was only 3 of us and I made about enough for 6.
So ya! That's my thanksgiving news. Wish we could have spent it with family, but it's all good. There's always next year.

No comments: