•1 bag of popcorn chicken or other breaded bite size chicken.
• 1/4 cup cold water
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons water
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons white vinegar
1 orange, zest of (I used orange extract instead--1 1/2 tsps)
1. Cook popcorn chicken/ other plain breaded or crispy bite size chicken according to package direction.
2. While Chicken is cooking, mix orange sauce ingredients together& bring to a boil.
3. Add cooked chicken, stirring until well mixed.
4. Stir water (1/4 cup cold) into 1 tablespoon cornstarch in separate bowl until smooth and then add to chicken.
5. Heat until sauce is thickened.
6. Serve with rice of your choice & enjoy!
I got the full recipe from the link below& modified it a little.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/panda-express-orange-chicken-103215?oc=linkback