Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Way Behind Update!

So, I realized I am way past due for a family update! So here it goes:

We got family pictures taken last month:) My friend Alisha's took them! She did a fantastic job! 
Here are some of the pictures from the shoot:



















Aren't they SO CUTE!

So last month we had Family pictures, my Aunt Bonnie came to visit and it was my Birthday!:) 
I also started a few new business ventures! I am now a Thirty-one Gifts Consultant (Bags, purses, wallets, organizing stuff, Thermal bags, accessories, etc.) They are SOOOO CUTE! I'm going to be using Thirty-one all over my house! And my car:)
I also became a consultant for Jordan Essentials! (Bath & Body Products for the whole family! They are Botanical based, non chemical, natural products that are safe for the whole family! And they are AMAZING! Their scents are amazing and ah! I'm in love!) 
Anyway, the links to my website are on my sidebar for both:)

So I'm kicking butt and taking the world by storm! 
Updates on the girls:
Allison

Loves- 
 Netflix--Caillou, The Fresh Beat Band (discovered yesterday), Super Why, Backyardagains, and Barney (Just to name a few). This last week it was all Caillou:)

The Park-- Any area outside the house really. The swings and slides are just a bonus!

Strawberries-- Any fruit really but that's her fav. That's my girl!

Camping-- She's never gone real camping yet but she loves it! Even a tent in the living room is the coolest ever! We will be going camping at Bear lake in July! She's going to be in heaven!

The Water! Pool, Hot Tub, Bathtub, Shower, Washing her hands, puddles, drinking it....

 Drawing & Coloring-On anything and everything! She can draw circles, flowers, spell Mom and working on her name and dad. Smart kid!
She can count to 10 and sing her ABC's along with MANY other songs! She LOVES to sing!
Her sister!--She loves Sophie to pieces! Sometimes too much! She likes to wake her up when she's sleeping because she wants to play with her:) So sweet!

Banana's, Candy, Spicy things, Cheese, ok...food!
She loves swings and slides!
She's a pretty happy go lucky girl who likes to run and play!:)

Things she hates-
Naps (most of the time)
Spiders (she thinks everything is a spider)
Snakes (smart girl)
She also doesn't like to have her hands dirty...let me rephrase that, she likes washing her hands:)
Or anything "scary"
And when her sister takes her toys...she hates that of course!
Sophie

Sophie is a very happy baby! Unless she is tired or hungry then of course she is very grouchy!
She LOVES bananas, strawberries (any fruit!), her mommy, her sister, her daddy, her papa, her grammy, and all the rest of her family! 
She is walking (running and climbing)! She is into everything! And if she doesn't get what she wants she will let you know! 
She can say No, That, Mama, Dada, Papa, Up and has been trying to saying sister! And more words everyday! 
She just discovered slides and was already a huge fan of swings! She is way beyond her years! Always surprising me at how much she can do for such a little girl! She's only 10 months and already trying to keep up with her sister!
She loves to dance and tries singing! So cute! 
She points at everything and everyone if she likes them and loves to give hugs and kisses! 
She has 2 bottom teeth now (SO CUTE) and working on more! She has also taken to a binky...which I'm glad and not at the same time....bitter sweet...
She is just a fun loving, smiling, smart little 100 MPH girl!  :)

Here are some more pictures:) OH btw we moved! We moved to an apartment behind my parents apartment. We share a kitchen and an entrance, but it is super fun and the girls love seeing grandma and papa all the time! Our room is very 70's but it's all good. I'm slowly getting settled in...Anyway, here are pictures!

 Flowers from the green houses on campus! They are way cool!

 Our new place. Before I had stuff on the walls and the fish tanks weren't in these pictures either.
 Sophie's room is in the "closet" and I don't think I have a pic of Allison's room.


 My B-day cake:) I know mouth watering!


 Alli LOVES the gardens on campus! :) She always closes her eyes when she smiles it's so funny!




We've been to Yellowstone and on many drives, walks and adventures! 
 Anyway, just lovin life!



No comments: