Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jordan Essentials

I'm very excited to announce I am now a Jordan Essentials Consultant!

Jordan Essentials are Botanical based, all natural products for the everyday family! From Children's soaps and lotions, to adult lotions, soaps,deodorants, pampering sets, mineral make-up, and even Men's products! 

I love that my little ones can even eat the soap and I won't have to worry about them eating any harmful chemicals! They also show just what's in their products so you aren't guessing if it's safe or not! 

And if you are finding you want a lot of the products please take a look at Hosting a party so you can get free and half price items! If you are long distance consider just doing an online/catalog party! I can send you catalogs and order forms and you can hand them out and let your friends and family order online or with an order form and you can still reap the benefits of a regular party! A great way to share the great products without the pressure of a party! :)

If you'd like to
share these awesome products with others and get paid to party then
please take a look at Joining my team! I am the only Consultant in this
area so it is wide open for all! 

So take a look at my website below and please feel free to contact me with any questions! Just click on the Logo Below!

Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Jessica Moore







No comments: