Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby

So it just dawned on me that we need to still get our little jelly bean (Alli) alot of things in the next couple months to be ready for her arrival. I don't have a single stitch of clothing for her. I know I'm going to be set with blankets, quilts, burp clothes, and a bassinet thanks to my wonderful mothers:) But I don't even have socks for the kid.

So, I'm going to make a list of things (this is more for myself than anything) that I need to get before her arrival.

1)A Car Seat
2)A stroller (one of the car seat/stroller combos is what I'll prob. get)
3)Baby Soap (I actually have a few travel size ones but that's it)
4)Baby kit: You know with clippers, baby thermometer, nose sucky thing, etc. in it
5)CLOTHES. Like onesies, little dresses, a baby blessing dress, socks, hats, etc. etc. etc.
6)A Boppy Pillow--Looks like they are going for pretty cheap on Ebay right now! They are all under $35 at like target, jcpenny, sears, etc. so not too worried there either. Always easy to find them used as well and I'd love to make a cute cover for whatever one I get.
7)A Nursing cover (I'll prob. make one)
8)A Diaper Bag (I'm going to make one)
9)A Baby Bjorn. I know they are kind of pricey though...so maybe I can find a used one?
I just looked on ebay and they are going for under $50. Alot of them for under $20. So maybe I can get one.
10)I'd really like to have one of those Baby Bouncer things like this:
image 1500193688-0
or a more generic color. But they are so nice!
This one I found on craigslist for $30 bucks...I'll have to see what the hubby says.
11) I'd like to either get or make a swaddle blanket. I know I can just use a receiving blanket though so it's not a big deal if I don't get one.
12)Breast Pump
That's all I can think of at the moment...I'm sure i'll think of more things.
I'm adding things to a Walmart baby gift registry right now. Trying to find the right stroller is crazy. I also added a bunch of things to a Sears registry. I like the Sears eddie bower stroller set, the pink and brown pack and play, and the wash tub best at Sears.

No comments: