Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update 10-17-09



Baby and I are both growing nicely. At least we should be. The baby is definitely making enough room for itself. Pushing and kicking. Sometimes it's a cool feeling sometimes I wish it would stop pushing. We have our next apt. on Oct 26th. At which time we will, hopefully, find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. If the baby isn't stubborn again. Hope you enjoy the 2 pictures I have of my little pooch. Funny how there's actually a time when women get excited about having a pooch. haha I'll enjoy it while I can. I'm prob. already bigger than when those pictures were taken like a week ago. It all goes so fast.
I just had my W.I.C. apt. yesterday. It is going to be so nice to be able to have help with groceries and they have pregnancy classes and stuff too which is cool. So as you can tell things are going great. Hey does anyone know if 21.1 iron is good, bad or normal?



I thought I'd throw a couple funny pictures of Jane in here. She had the hat on sideways and uncle Chandler was showing her how to make signs with her hands. haha Just look at that face.

No comments: